lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

Hello everybody.

I'm sorry that I did not write on my blog for two days, but I did not have internet.

Before yesterday (February 5) I went to the “Upside down house” in Orlando, It was very much fun.

First me and my dad went to eat in a Mexican restaurant called the Gila Monster, we ate outside in a rocking table.

The food was nice but too much, I did not finish everything.

Then we entered the “Upside down house” lots of things where upside down.

It was all about strange science. I lay on a bed of nails which hurt a bit, we went on a simulated roller coaster and did a circuit like in Les Deus high above the ground.

Look at all the weird science!!!

Later today I will tell you about my adventures in Sea World!!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Que xulo!!! Veig que n'hi han coses noves!!!

    Cyrian
    LA MOLA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Quina passada Floriaaaan...
    Com estas gaudin,amb el teu pare!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very interesting the "upside down house".
    ENJOY !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Estic alucinant als llocs que estas visitan aquests díes pero tinc moltes ganes de veuret o sigui que torna ja.


    Judith i Sonia

    ResponderEliminar