martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

THE NEW DEALER TRAINING COURSE



These 2 first days (day 1 and 2 of February) I went to the training course of my dad.
He did a programme on how to work a shop of "Harley Davidson" to people from Brazil.
He did it in English but everybody understand.
Today (day 2) there are lots of guest speakers from "Harley Davidson".
The people from Brazil are new, and they came to learn, I even learned things.
He did a "slide show" of more then 200 slides.
The room was big and it had 6 tables.

6 comentarios:

  1. We must learn about people from Brazil, they all understand english.
    What a big "slide show". Did you help your father with the "projector" as we do in class? You look very interested in front of your computer. I know you learnt a lot of things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How many people were there?

    Cyrian
    LA MOLA

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, Floriane, it is true that everyone there speak English?
    By the way, we talked for MESSENGER, but I have a lot of questions!
    Here in Montau this morning we were 11 children! to rest next to me is neither you nor Sandra! I miss you!
    Ok, what matters is that you a good time.
    Kisses for you and your father.
    (This post was written by the translator).
    Sandra R.
    Montau

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't know how many people there was people com in and out.

    Floriane
    El Montau

    ResponderEliminar
  6. No, I did not help with the projector it was already there.

    Floriane
    El Montau

    ResponderEliminar